Tuesday, March 6, 2007

taking a moment

Good morning everyone! I decided to take a moment to finally link on with Eric's invitation, thank you Eric. I had not realized for the longest time that there was a seperate "chat" blog, duh!
That and I have been terribly busy. The ambulance crew has lost a few crew to illness ect.. so I am on non-stop this week.
I had to step away from my quilting projects for awhile as well, I just dont have the time right now. I do see them however as I am walking past them, (big sigh) "I miss you too" I tell them. I think that everyone in this house is ready for a little spring weather and some warm temps but sadly the reality is that last weekend we got a large snow storm (20 inches) and winter is here for a little while longer. Stir crazy is setting in. So with all that pent up energy I am re-doing the girls' room. I purchased new beds for them, and will paint the walls this week. I am thinking that two quilts would look nice as well for in there, maybe using the 1930's collection I started. I want it to go quickly so I am thinking half-square triangles with white. (I say this after having seen an advertised quilt in LLBean with calico's, oh I do so still love those calico's, or at least thats what I think they were)
Dear Lord I need more time.
Also to dear Karen, I am so sorry to read of the loss of your mom. (big, big HUGS) I can imagine all our dears ones that we have given to God, board members, mothers, sisters, aunts, and I just know that they are together having a great time and waiting for us.
Well that is all the news I have for now, I could go on...but I fear I would put you to sleep with the details.
hugs, Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home