Monday, March 5, 2007

OK Lavinia and Jane

Let's see if long distance buddies can help us stay with it.
Like Jane, once I get started on desserts, I can't stop. Over the years, I've learned that increasing activity helps me more than "dieting," although I do try to eat sensibly.
Here's what I've been doing.
There are no sweets in the house.
I eat oatmeal for breakfast. I carry my lunch, and it contains no "junk." It does have a "fruit and grain" bar that could be eliminated. Most of the time, I eat a reasonable dinner right after my walk. I have been known to eat pizza, however. I should eat more vegetables and less bread.
I drink one or two cans of diet coke in the morning for the caffeine and switch to water after that for the rest of the day.
I walk the dogs everyday after school, except when it is pouring rain.
Here are my goals:
I will cut the diet coke back to one can. I will eliminate one serving of bread from my diet each day. I will try to increase the distance I walk each day as the weather improves.
Anyone else want to play?

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home