Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday morning

It is a bright and sunny day but we have dropped back into the bitter temps for a few days it seems....with the windchill it is about -37Celsius....overnite it was close to -50 with the windchill....tonight won't be any better....the wind was blowing as hard as I have ever seen it since we moved to town....the snow in the backyard is full of waves and ripples from the wind effect....will have to try to take a picture...looks pretty from inside!

Jill, I did the same thing with the bookmarks for the separate boards....makes it easier to log in for me....can't wait to see a picture of your GMFG quilt...

Jane, you have my empathy for those stockings....but not putting them on does make it worse! Hope your surgery date comes soon. Mine hasn't and I will check with the family doctor again this week about another referral to someone else I think.

Off to do some cleaning before settling in to work on some more 9 patch blocks while watching some men's curling on tv.

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home