Sunday, March 4, 2007

Karen

Dear Sweet Karen,
I'm so very sorry to hear about your Mom.
I know you are caring for you Dad too, so I hope
this grief & all that's going on doesn't overwhelm you.
Hope you can find some reflection time.
My thoughts are with you.


I'm so computer challenged, but somehow when I set up the
info for both blogs I got a screen for both of them at once.
I saved that to bookmarks & all I have to do is hit it.
I never have to sign in.
(I suppose I'm at risk of forgetting the info....but it works for me)

Kathi, send my appreciation too to your son.
What a sacrafice they make for all of us!
My DF has a "boy"(he's only 20) leaving in Oct....
she puts up a brave front but i know she doesn't sleep
at nite thinking about it.

Haven't been here much, things are crazy at work as always.
I'm putting the inie/outie binding on my GMFG & hope to put it
in our show at Easter, so I'll post a picture if I ever get this done!

Our guild will have Paula Nadelstern next week. It should be
grand. Our guild has changed so much from when I 1st joined &
we had one good speaker a year. I got the list for next year & it's
incredible. Just wish I could take advantage of all the great classes we have.

Our public TV ran a Art Quilt special yesterday, but they were begging
for money so my tape ran out & I missed some of it.
Any body see it? It was wonderful!



Love, Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home