Friday, March 2, 2007

Kathi

Kathi, I second Pat's request to give thanks to your son for his service. I alwauys try to do it when I see uniformed service people. When I was in the Hampton, VA area last week, I couldn't possibly thank all that I saw, but I did make a good effort. Langley Air Force Base and the Naval base is there. Lots of cute sailors, too, teehee. My dd does it also and I think it really means a lot coming from a young person.

We have had at least a foot of snow since yesterday and are supposed to get up to 3" more today. I'm loving it. Just about everything is closed, my boss closed the quilt shop about noon yesterday so I didn't work last night. Aside from taking out the tractor to blow out our really, really long driveway, I can stay in and sew, sew, sew.

I met Mary in OR and Lorraine at the show last weekend. They were supporting the economy as was I. I managed to get a few items; a really large cutting mat, featherweight accessories and 1 FQ. I really don't need more fabric so I did pretty well in that area!

Have a nice day!
Sandi in MN

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home