Monday, March 5, 2007

For Laura (and Jane)

Laura, I typed a long response and it wouldn't post. Anyhow, glad you and your family are okay, glad you posted. I need to lose more than fifty lbs. Went on Weight Watchers a year ago (gosh has it been that long?) and lost fifteen in a few weeks (DH lost 44, aargh), didn't stick with it and gained back five. I didn't continue to the meetings as I simply couldn't afford it, either. Still no place to walk up here, and overdid it the last time I tried the Richard Simmons tape for seniors, another aargh. Maybe you, Jane and I could do an e-mail buddy type thing and get with it. And yes, lose it while you are young, it gets way harder when you are older (I am now 69). Again, glad you're all right after the storms. Lavinia in way East TN.

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2007 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Let's give very serious thought to the team approach. I sure don't want to end up with diabetes and I'm knocking on that door now with blood sugar at 106. I eat almost no sugar except that found already incorporated in food and I try to watch that. I never have deserts in the house as I am like a drunk. Once I start I don't stop. However while out sometimes I go nuts stopping at a chocolate shop between Franklin where my guild is and home. If I do buy a chocolate bar I'm always kidding myself about eating a small bit at a time but end up pigging out. I wish I knew how to overcome this obsession about food.

What day do you think you will be at Pigeon Forge?

Now that I'm posting a comment I will try to post one of your quilt pictures and see what happens.

Jane

 
At March 5, 2007 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

trying again while on hold with verizon

jane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home