Monday, March 5, 2007

Me Too

count me in! I've got about 40 to lose, doesn't that sound awlful!
I'm at an all time high.
Today was our 1st 60 degree day, & all I could think was how am
I going to wear all these bulky clothes this summer!
And how am I going to garden!
I do walk 2 miles 5 times a week & I know I should join curves.

I just read an interesting book that all the teens are reading, it's
called Skinny B***h. One of my friends had read it after her daughter.
She & her DH have been on it since the new Year. It's a vegan diet.....
ugh! You don't even get coffee......oh my!
Another one of my friends just got the new Bob Green plan, of course it's
much less strict. I am beginning to think I may need an actual meal plan for
a short period of time to get started, So I'm thinking maybe SouthBeach.
I could use a support group.
I always find that Weight Watchers gets somewhat redundant after a while,
maybe because you have the same leader week after week.

Maybe we could all check in on a certain day & time once a week?

What do you think? We could use a given heading so others could scroll if
they wanted, & we could use the rely thing.
Food for thought(did i say that!)
Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home