Monday, March 5, 2007

Me Too Too

My daughter has been following the Bob Green guidelines since the first of the year and has lost 18 lbs. She has also introduced a 2 mile a day stint on the treadmill. The best part for her is she can still have her favorites--bread and pasta. The biggest change is no eating after 10 at night which is rather hard for her as she works as a medical transcriptionist from her home and works the late late night, early morning shift.

She gave me Bob Green's book just yesterday and I plan to get with the program. Knowing several of you are going to be "suffering" along with me might make it easier. LOL

Raeann in MO who needs to dust off her treadmill.

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2007 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Jane in NC said...

Hi Katie. Don't know if you know about my logging in problem but the only way the system recognizes me is via a comment. So here it is. Nice to see you back.

I'm trying to get rag quilts finished for the twin grandsons. It's been slow going due to boredom with so many rectagngles of the same size and construction, machine trouble and life interfering in general. I've missed three Christmases in a row and am approaching a June birthday on the 13th and have promised myself the guys will get their quilts then. They'll be going to college in four years for heavens sake.

You sound as though you're enjoying the EMS activity. Glad you found your niche.

Jane in NC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home