Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Merry Christmas to all

Love your tree Mary-Jo, what a good idea, Marion great wall hanging Doris, the valances look really good, love the new ideas you are all showing and I feel so sorry for all of you who haven't eaten mince pies. Spicy fruit mince with a drop of brandy Yum , when there kids around it has to be apple juice, but still great. I have finished my shortbread and chocs now to start on the mince pies. When Harry was here I had to hide them ,usually in the drier he never looked there........ My kittens have gone and peace is now around us, Not too bad 2 wrecked plants, my watch is missing ,my new mat will never be the same, my cat came back 10 mins after they went, and I will probably have them again next year, some people never learn do they!!!!! Love to all of you have a great holiday and keep warm, hugs, Bee in NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home