Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What are Thanksgiving plans for the quilters in US?

I know Canadian Thanksgiving has already past, but wondering about those US gals out there--Cooking for a crowd?  Going out to Cracker Barrel (a restaurant for those who aren't from US.  Traveling over the river and through the snow?
Hurrah for the pumpkin pie?
My DH and I have been invited again to a dinner at the home of a couple from our church.  She was so sweet to call me last year about 2 weeks after my eye radiation, and 2 or 3 weeks before Thanksgiving to invite us.  ( I was having a pity party on the couch as I recall)  Thankfully snuggling with the 2 dogs who let me love on them.
I am taking 2 pies, traditional apple, and the southern lemon chess.  May wind out with other things also, but that's all I know right now.
So what is everyone else doing?
Sara in chilly Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home