Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Looking for a group member

Sue in Germany posted the following on October 25, 2014 in the
cBloggeromments section on the regular BB. Seems she can comment but not post so I thought I would post here for her so that more could see the request. This name does not ring a bell for me but maybe someone else knows. Laura                                                                                                                                                Sternenquilter said...
I still am not able to post. However, I am looking for a former member of the BB - Karen Bowlzer of Durham, United Kingdom. Anyone remember her? We made a blue and yellow star quilt for her. If anyone has a contact address, email address, facebook page of her, please let me know, I need to mail something to her. Thanks a bunch! Sue in Germany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home