Wednesday, November 5, 2014

fireworks!!!!!

I am not a fan in any way shape or form ,in fact I usually remember the war years and the sound of the guns. This year was so different. Our last two dogs were gun dogs and as such didn't mind the bangs but then we come to Gus who is a complete wimp. I have tried every pill, potion, I could but to poor Gus fireworks are so bad. This year I was told about a different pill and he is still fast asleep, no panic or barking. I was able to watch out the window and see all the pretty ones. We have a pretty large Asian population and their fireworks are really different, I enjoyed them. So good not to have to worry about the dog. I am now going to make a coffee and then bed Hugs a very happy Bee in Nz.

1 Comments:

At November 5, 2014 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Fran (Sth Aust) said...

Oh, what a relief for you Bee! I wish they had been around when Wulfie was with us. Remember, he used to climb the wall when we had a thunderstorm? So.....I gather this was for Guy Fawkes and you still have that over there? It's been defunk here for decades - too much natural fuel to burn. Hugs, Fran

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home