Thursday, December 25, 2014

From Mary L, in Kansas

I miss talking with you all on the internet.  Still cannot get in to the page myself so I'm asking Rosey to do it for me.  I have recently reconnected on the internet with Shirley Greene and Doni Reimer.  I miss the old page the way it used to be.  We're in South Padre Island now.  I'm recuperating from a bad flu with pneumonia.  Then the day after we left home to head south,  DH started having pain and drove the last two days with pain.  Went to the doctor Monday and he's probably trying to deal with kidney stones.  They gave him some pain pills that is helping but he's not having a good time yet.
This past year I've made a wedding quilt and a quilt for my sister-in-law from the scrubs she wore to work before she retired.  I don't think I have pictures of them on this computer.

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and a great 2015.

Mary in KS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home