Wednesday, December 24, 2014

From Pat in Michigan


Was reading Marion's post (courtesy of Rosey) this morning and how she was able to get the chat page on her IPAD.  It works!!  I followed her directions and now I have the chat page on my IPAD.  Thank you Marion.....
I have been sewing...will add a photo to this message.  The top is now in the quilt frame and I plan to hand quilt it this winter.   Have wanted to make a lavender quilt for a long time.  It is small, will fit the top of a double bed, but then not every quilt has to be king size I tell myself.  The photo is before I added sashing etc.  No outer borders.
Merry Christmas everyone!
 

1 Comments:

At December 24, 2014 at 11:03 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Pat, I'm happy that you can get onto the board. This new electronic technology is beyond me but I know at some point, my flip up cell phone will become obsolete and I will have to have one of those finger slidey things that everyone has these days.

I love the simple quilt patterns, this is the Shoo Fly or Churn Dash pattern is it not?
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home