Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas cheer ,

Well.....here we are in Auckland and the DGD has worked her magic and shown me how to post a photo, on the IPad !!   There will be no holding me now ! (That's if I remember how to do,it.... ). All so simple when you know how !  DGD has down loaded an Ap called Blog and when It click onto it....there is the posting page !     We have just been out for some last minute grocery shopping but that should be IT until after Christmas.  Let's hope so.    Hot and muggy in Auckland, but so very nice to be here.

Wishing you a safe and happy time .  
Marion.

2 Comments:

At December 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

There will be no stopping you now, Marion. Now, IF you can remember...(smile)....I have to have it all written down, step by step, then, I have to try and remember where I put the instructions. Next big step.
It will be Christmas Eve I think, in NZ.,
Rosey

 
At December 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Yes, Christmaa eve and lots of excitement as parcels get placed under the tree !
Hope the weather is kind to you and that you can manage the travelling safely tomorrow.
Not sure if this will come through, it seems to be different system here, on the iPad ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home