Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A comment by Rosey








BloggerBlogger Another from the comments on my post that may be of interest to any who cannot get to the comment portion on the blog for whatever reasons.

 RoseyP said...
Laura, what a beautiful Grandma and what beautiful children. Size gives the pictures a richness on the board...I think it's great.
I'm happy to post for anyone who can't connect with the chat board. I've put my email address on here before...will spell out the in-betweens even though this is a private forum:
farmerswalkbandbatsympaticodotca
Convert the 'at' and the 'dot'.
If not, find me under our website found in the wording above.

Another grey day here in Southern Ontario, typical December weather. Am working on redrawing a design which will take awhile and keep me busy over the next week or so. I'm turning over copyright of two quilt patterns to our local museum, one of which appeared in Canadian Living Magazine, our national women's magazine, thirty years ago and the pattern is still selling a few each year. I don't want to see it lost when I 'cork off'...!! Paring down in my own way. Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home