Thursday, December 25, 2014

Oh dear !

I've forgotten already !  Fortunately we are still in Auckland and the DGD will be home later.... I  will get  her to show me again....THEN I will do as Rosey suggested , and write down all of the instructions....

Boxing Day here and the DH and DSIL have gone fishing with the two DGSs... We are hoping for fish for dinner.  We had a great day yesterday, everybody was in good humour , the weather was good and the food delicious..  Later in the afternoon DD and I went for a lovely walk along the beach and enjoyed seeing the families down there, playing in the sand.  The evening was spent looking at old films of the children when they were tiny...teenagers love that !  The rest of us were amazed at how young we all looked !!!

Marion .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home