Monday, February 17, 2014

wow it worked

I am so pleased , there was so much on the site I wanted to comment upon and now I cannnot remember anything. I know just how the computer plays up and it gets me so cross. My last one died on me and my DGD 's firm were replacing their computers and were selling the old ones off. I now have a business Dell. Huge screen and goes like a charm. The reason my last laptop was so bad was because my medical alarm took over the phone line first and all I could get was one ring then nothing. I now have a wireless alarm and no problems at all. This went on for a couple of years or more and no one realised the problem except my neighbour's grandson!!!!!! So much for the clever tecs at Vodafone. I am now going to bed it is 2.30am and I can't keep my eyes open, way too much Olympics. HUgs to all and you will be sick of me now I am back. Bee in NZ

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2014 at 5:29 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Bee, I think those are called brain-farts when you can't remember things.
Rosey

 
At February 18, 2014 at 3:10 AM , Blogger Bee said...

you mean I have to add to the other sort?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home