Monday, February 10, 2014

Rosey

I can so identify with your feelings about the weather. It is just as lousy here in Iowa except we do not have the base of ice under the snow this year. I look for the smallest things to tell myself about this miserable winter. Just think January is history and we will be half way through February this Friday. I am just holding my breath that the next season is more normal.

I find communicating with the techies my drawback because I don't know the proper terms and if I were told them I would probably soon forget them anyway. I agree with Jean that you should be able to work with Windows 7 easily. Just keep talking with your tech support until they understand what you want. I was very annoyed that they seemed to think they need to make everything look different when I was just handling what I had for the first 10 years. I'm hooked enough with all that the internet brings me that I will continue to plod along. I know you can do it. Take a deep breath and think happy thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home