Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Rosey

All the points you make are very good and the very same arguments I have. Another suggestion I might make is to ask at the local Middle or High School if their is a young lady that might tutor you in learning Windows 7. I find that girls that age somehow seem to understand me better than the young men who are way more into the technical jargon and inner workings rather than what you would like it to do. Just tell her what you liked about the old program. There is a group from our school that come by the library once a week to help adults trying to understand the technology. I think it is part of their service learning. What a great idea.

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2014 at 8:07 AM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Laura, that's an excellent suggestion. I have already accepted the fact that I will need to pay someone to come out to the country here and give me a lesson(s) (I am waaaaay past knowing any students although there is a young woman who works in the copy shop who I will approach to see if she can help tutor me. I'd rather pay her for her time than someone I don't know. I'm not sure how I would learn otherwise. I am determined not to let this 'thing' or 'thang' as Doris would say, beat me. But.....!! These kids are far ahead of us oldies in the technology field and this is good for them but I'm not without some resistance. Machinery and I don't get along too well.
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home