Tuesday, October 8, 2013

No photos yet, but wanted you to know I'm safe

Don't know how many of you keep up with the US weather.   The remains of "Karen" blew through the area yesterday, lots of rain at the beach area.  We just had a rainy day.
Still in recovery mode from vacation.   So how long does it take?  I'm finding the time changes the hardest to get used to.
Going to eye Dr. at Mayo Clinic on Thurs. for my retina check up, then on Monday AM my family Dr. for a hormone check up.  Hope to find out how I can get better night's sleep.
Haven't had the Thyroid checked in over a year, may need to see how that is going.
Sara in Fla.

4 Comments:

At October 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

We're so glad to see your trip went well. I kept wondering where you were as the nasty weather moved across the country. Can't wait to see pictures? Are you on Photobucket or one of the other photo sharing sites?

 
At October 8, 2013 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

No Kathi, I never heard of it. Spoke too soon this morning, the low pressure system gave me a migraine. Met my DH at a local place at noon for gluten free pizza, and he has gone off to the grocery store for me. Feeling OK, just tired and hungry now. Had a problem with my insurance, as I am officially on Medicare this month. Hopefully he can get my RX med. He is 3 months younger, so shouldn't have any problem with his RX meds. TMJ acting up, dentist called in another month's supply for me. It's hard when I can't sleep at night, going to take a bubble bath tonight.
Sara in Fla.

 
At October 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

I guess we need to ask Jill what she does to post those pictures from the Sisters quilt show. I know that she uses some sort of online service. I use Photobucket to send videos of our Murphy to the Tripawds online group. It works pretty well.
Kathi

 
At October 19, 2013 at 3:59 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

Shutterfly is fairly easy to use and free as well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home