Saturday, May 4, 2013

Irons

My update--Went to Bed, Bath & Beyond last night.  Got smart and googled "reviews of steam irons" and found 2 or 3 possible ones.   I liked the one with the soft handle grip, but it was very heavy.  I think I need to do weight lifting, but not with the steam iron!  So the Shark was also rated high, for a low price.  I think I paid $30 for it.  Forgot that I have one just like it at the condo.  It is very light weight, holds a good amount of water, and the dial is east to use and read.
Sara in still soggy Fla.

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

I couldn't find an iron that was made anywhere but China.
If I get 4 or more years out of it I will consider it good.
Sara in Fla. where we saw the sun today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home