Saturday, May 4, 2013

Irons, quit and weather

I had trouble with Rowenta also. The first, made in Germany, a pretty good performer though I never got 6 years out of it. Next time they were all made in Mexico and the quality was no good. Returned them almost immediately. I too buy low end GEs. At least that way it doesn't hurt as much when they need to be replaced.


This is how my attempt at a "modern" quilt turned out.

And the weather! 7 inches of snow in central Iowa where I live on Thursday and Friday after such a pleasant weekend a week ago.  I have had enough. The drought is over. It is so wet the sump pump is running with snow on the ground. Last week the drain hose sprang a leak and where the water was spraying out we had lovely ice crystals. My forsythia was in full bloom on Tuesday.  It is still a lovely yellow with snow on it! Please, let there be sun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home