Thursday, November 1, 2012

Create your own title...

A friend took this picture of my new pup, Meg, yesterday.  I'm thinking a number of titles might be appropriate:
-I've just been to the dentist, see my new dentures
-I'm dangerous, see my molars, I can eat you with one bite
-See Mom, no cavaties
-You, too, can have beautiful teeth if you use Crest Super White dental paste
-Man, I'm hungry, where's the beef?

Add your own.  I think it's a hoot.  Meg is five months old going on six mos. almost getting too big for mom's lap.  Annie, on the floor, is not sure what to think about it all.

Rosey

7 Comments:

At November 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Think I spelled cavity/cavaty wrong...
Rosey

 
At November 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Bee said...

Looks to me like Halloween boooooo

 
At November 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

What a great picture!

 
At November 2, 2012 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Ha ! Ha ! Just look at me and where I'm sitting ! I'm a VERY happy dog...

 
At November 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

"Mom! Quit tickling me!"

 
At November 2, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Thanks for all the chuckles. It's a hoot of a picture, aside from catching Meg in a yawn, the picture is distorted because of the closeness of the lens.
Rosey

 
At November 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

"I'm so glad Halloween is only once a year!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home