Friday, July 20, 2012

Congratulations Rosey ! Beautiful work.  I love the second photo, it looks quite ethereal with the snow in the background.  I'm sure your work was greatly admired (and appreciated) at the show. Not many of us have the talent or tenacity to see such a project through. I am impressed !

I did try to add all of the above as a "comment", but couldn't get it to post...I then clicked onto something about changing the blog host (?) and am now totally confused and feel that this blog and all of my BB friends are in danger of disappearing forever. I hope that isn't the case.   Perhaps I'll come back to it when I have had a coffee.. It hasn't been a good week here.  The weather has been miserable and the DH has a nasty cough and cold....Need I say more ?!?

Marion.

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Thanks Marion, for your comments but what I wanted to comment on was the fact that 'himeself' had a cough for three weeks in May and after one week of listening to his 'special' cough...one that has that added little harrach at the end, I had no sympathy or empathy for him at all...not sure it was even there the first week other than bracing myself for the coughing fits he got into. And then, lo and behold, came June. And with it, three weeks of uncontrollable coughing for guess who....moi. And then I understood. Just as quickly as it came on, it one day, left.

I am listening to Annie bedeviling Hope and all I can think of is that if she were a child, her parents would have had her on Ritalin a long time ago. She is my wildchild Aussiegirl.

Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home