Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sat. evening back home safely

I do think DH was driving over the speed limit, but I didn't look.  Anyone remember the old Sanford & Son TV show?  We looked like them.  The truck DH bought for his business came in real handy.  Electric surge while we were gone, the back yard grass is brown, and the TV set was on "blue screen", but otherwise none the worse for 1 week away.
We are going to the neighborhood Mexican place for taco salad and a large frozen Margarita in about 60 min. then I'm going to sleep for 12 hrs. or so.  Do the unpacking tomorrow.
DH brought back a 4 door file cabinet and my dad's old air compressor.  Since he did so much work I didn't say anything.  7 or 8 large Sterlite bins of stuff, pluss a keyboard (to give to my niece).  I am itching to go lock myself up and quilt for a week.
The $3,000 for the lawyer was a good investment.  He is THE senior affairs attorney in P. B. Co. and told us we can sell the house after all.  Set up a "personal services representative" plan, so the money can go into it.  The real estate agent said the house will go on the MLS listing on Wed. with the outside pictures.  She thinks one of the foreign investors will come pay cash for it.  I pray she is correct.
OK, off to flop on the couch for 45 min. and wait for the highway to stop in my brain.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home