Thursday, June 28, 2012

Quilts for victims of Colorado fires

Hi,

I have a very nice start on the fire quilts with many blocks from Mary in Kansas. Thank you, Mary!

It looks like Colorado Springs has also been hit hard with fires. Since I have a connection in Colorado Springs as well as Ft. Collins, I’ll divide the quilts I assemble between both locations.

For anyone who would like to take part but missed my previous post, I’m assembling quilts for those who lost homes in the Colorado fires. Most of what I’ll make will be lap size quilts. If anyone would like to help out, here’s what I’m requesting:

Block size – 12 inches finished, 12 1/2 unfinished

Fabric colors – blue, green and/or brown with unbleached muslin as the light fabric

I need blocks by August 1, 2012. My hope is to get the finished quilts to Colorado mid-September.
 
If you'd like to take part, email me at dolphinquiter at hotmail dot com for my addresss.
 
Hugz,
Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home