Saturday, July 14, 2012

Checking in

This Google Blogger stuff is driving me batty.   For the past month or two, it has not allowed me to post from FireFox or Internet Explorer.  So I uploaded Google Chrome and it has been working.  Tonight Google Chrome will not let me even locate(!) the Dashboard so that I can post, so here I am on IE.   AAaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Sara in FL - I rememember Sanford & Son.    LOL    Or maybe y'all looked like the Beverly Hillbillies?  

DH and I went to the mooovies tonight.   We rarely go, and had a hard time remembering the last one we saw in a movie theater (Mission Impossible on New Year's Eve).      We saw  "Moonlight  Kingdom"  and thoroughly enjoyed it.   It is quirky humor and was made by the same guy who made "The Royal Tennenbaums." 

Well, now to see if this will post from Internet Explorer . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home