Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'll try again....

I had started a post when I must have touched something I shouldn't have...  The machine made an interesting noise and the page disappeared..  Has it posted itself ? I've no idea..

I had been commenting on the wild (and I do mean wild..) animals around... Jane with a bear running around her property at night and Rosey with alligators and coyotes to deal with ?!   Earthquakes seem very tame by comparison ! (we had a 5.2 shake on Thursday)  Keep safe ladies. I don't think I would be very happy with a bear the other side of the door.  I hope the problem of the honey will be addressed soon.  Of more concern is the thought of crims tracking you down Jane.  You do live on the edge !!!

All is well on our patch.  The winter weather shows signs of arriving , we've had a few frosts but they are usually followed by clear, sunny days. We don't usually light the fire before four in the afternoon. The sun keeps the house warm until then.  I seem to have spent a lot of time racking leaves, We do enjoy the trees but they do produce an enormous amount of leaves.  Some will go on the bonfire and others in a sack for springtime mulch.
My  early spring bulbs are up already so the transition from one season to the other is very gentle.

Had a quick call from DD#1 in Scotland, to say that her 16yr old son had been taken to hospital with a collapsed  lung.  No more details so I am wondering what on earth could cause that and is it serious ?.  Hoping for more information soon.  DGS in Auckland (12) broke his arm playing Rugby last week .. I suppose that's how it goes !

Will finish before it all disappears again.  Have a good week.
Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home