Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm having trouble too

The posting part I can do, but the comment part doesn't want to work. 
Marion-it seems that your area is in the "after the storm, but not rebuilt" phase.  Reminds me of So. Fla. after hurricane Andrew in 1992.   The only good was that the new building codes were very strict, impact resistant glass for windows, stronger roofing materials, harder concrete and so on.  There is even a code in Florida building  called the "Miami-Dade" hurricane code.  Of course it helps if people are honest, and build up to the codes.  Inspectors found a lot of corruption had taken place, etc.
My daughter is posting pictures on facebook of the flowering crab apple tree in her yard, as well as other trees.  Beautiful spring!
I'm sorry that I won't be able to go to the symposium in Jane's area of N. C. this June.  I had hoped to go, but most likely will be driving to So. Fla. about then.  Jane we expect a full report.
DH is having a dog crisis, one evidently lost her collar, must run.
Sara in Fla. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home