Monday, May 14, 2012

happy Mother's Day-hope we all had one

Was waiting to see what others had posted about their Mother's Day, but no one did.
Today is "catch up" day for me, laundry, etc.  Found some of DH's shirts behind the laundry room door that need ironing, etc.
We made it to church yesterday AM, then went to see my Mom and took her some flowers.   She has a fixation with going to the potty, has to "pee" as she says.  Other than that she seems to be well.  I have an appt. with the nursing/social work staff there on Wed. AM.  My brother would like to move her back to Palm Beach County to be close to him and some of her friends.  That will take some work.  But that is what the social workers are there to help me with, so I'm going to let them. 
Going through some old quilt books, patters, looking for the flip-flop pattern.  Found lots of other things not that.  The neighborhood is holding the spring garage sale next Sat. so it's a good time to get rid of some stuff.
This morning I'm off to Home Depot for paint, Radio Shack to replace the bad GPS.  Thankfully DH took out the "replacement" insurance on the one we bought in Jan.
Lost one of the pair of artsy earriings I bought 2 weeks ago.  It fell off my ear somewhere in the house.  Only wore them one time.  Going to try to get it replaced by the artist, since she is somewhat local.--
Tues. I'm going to dentist to see about my "bite"--don;t know if the last crown isn't right or I need a night brace, but having headaches in the jaw, prob. grinding my teeth at night due to stress.
Everyone have a happy Monday.
Sara in Fla.

1 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Sara, I suspect that many of us here on the board are likely tired, older moms. Not going to say old moms though there are days when I feel like it.
Rosey

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home