Monday, April 30, 2012

WWQP Bulletin Board Chat

WWQP Bulletin Board Chat

I may have discovered how to post

And if that is so, I don't have a darn thing interesting to say.  Could give you an update on  my health.  Have you heard of BOOP--a  kind of pneumonia which I have been fighting since the first of the year.  Today they pick up the oxygen tanks and condenser--yay, I'm well.  Several of my doctors have smiled at the Betty Boop connection.  To celebrate I got myself a new car--a Kia Soul, bright red.  I love it and now have a car that my grandkids are not ashamed to ride around in.  They would prefer a Hummer, but that's not about to happen.

Ok, let's see if this posts.

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Blogger RoseyP said...

Betty, it's nice to see you posting again. I'm sorry to hear you've had pneumonia but I've never heard of BOOP....I've heard of walking pneumonia, viral pneumonia but not that. We are at the stage where the trees are starting to leaf out and pollen from the evergreen trees land on the windshield of cars with a coating of pale yellow.
Rosey

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Betty- BOOP ? My brother has pneumonia, but not sure what kind. What does BOOP stand for?
He is very ill, in hospital for the last month with other infections also. Glad you are well enough to post! Praise! Please keep posting, if you can put in a picture of your sewing room/area. I haven't learned how yet.
Sara in Fla.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM , Blogger blocke Oregon said...

Sara, google BOOP disease and you'll get lots of information. It was an adventure with lots of antibiotic transfusions which didn't do anything.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home