Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not posting?

I can hardly believe that Comcast has better service than other servers.
Not any problems with posting here.
Good new X 2! We got our vouchers for our Alegiant Airlines yesterday. Now that we are planing a road trip to N. D. The airlines doesn't fly to ND in Sept. evidently that know that the farmers are not going on vacation then. The vouchers are good until May 26,2012.
The other good news is that I went to the AAA office to plan the road trip and found that by driving to Nashville, TN, the next stop on the way is Paducah, KY. Must stop at Hancock's at least to feel the fabric, if not buy any. ( I don't NEED any fabric, but when did that stop a quilter?)
We plan to go to the Ozark national senic riverways, and bike trail just outside of Springfield MO.
Then to Kansas City, then straight up I-29 to ND.
Other than eating Bar-B-Q is there anything we should not miss in Kansas City?

Just looked in the upper right hand corner of this page.
There is Dashbord, my account, help and sign out. But, before clicking on the Chat page there was "New Posting". Maybe that is the confusion.
A group of us are going to see the movie "The Help" tonight. We all read the book together.
I highly recommend the book, will hold off on recommending the movie a day. If you are from The South-this might be a more meaningful book than people raised in Canada, other countries.
All I can say is that my parents didn't have an extra dime, and there was no hired help for us.
Sara in Fla.


1 Comments:

At August 18, 2011 at 5:08 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

Sarah, Hancock's was so easy to get to from the interstate the last time I was there a half dozen years ago. Yes, do stop. You might also enjoy the AQS quilt museum if you have time.

Be sure to check on the condition of I-29 before you leave. Some sections in Iowa were closed during the Missouri flooding this summer. The flooding itself was to continue to some extent in some areas until August. I guess AAA would have that information for you.

Fall should be a lovely trip for you to ND and do enjoy those Allegiant vouchers sometime. They are so reasonable, but I get annoyed with their add on prices for the flights.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home