Friday, August 12, 2011

Jane

I love it. I also have one of those alarm thingies but never thought to use it. I also used the fire guys for another reason, I asked the boss man if he would put the new tag on the dogs collar much too strong for these old hands, I didn't mind asking as it took THREE to put 3 new smoke alarms up, one woman to do the work , one to hand her the alarms and the boss to supervise. You could have had quite a party with your lot I keep picturing one scared kid with the gas bottle. He was probably just as worried about the wine as having to use the gas. At least you were dressed, I told my boys about my faux pas and they are still laughing, the comments about the naked lady will keep them going for ages until I next do something batty.I should have remembered their weird sense of humour, I wonder who they get that from??? Hugs from a cold and wet Bee in NZ.

1 Comments:

At August 13, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Bee-JP is that Justice of the Peace?
Funny, my smoke alarm batts. were beeping (bat. going dead) about 1 week ago. Several years ago, the first time I ever heard it, thought it was loud crickets in the house. Bought fresh bats. and have them in now. Should be good for another year.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home