Thursday, August 11, 2011

Signing in

Doris tells me that she gets an 'error' on the page when trying to sign in over the past day or so. Sondra Horn also gets that sign but then Sondra doesn't post to the chat board any longer so I'm not sure if I have this message clear. Are others having trouble as well? This is a test to see if my post will go through.

Sara, one of these days I'll post the veg. chili recipe, just been tied up doing other things. Bee, I could picture exactly the image you'd rather not have had the fire department see when your alarms went off. Too funny.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Rosey - See, , , I can post a comment here with no trouble. I am already signed in, too. But to create a new post, as you have just done, I have to click on the "Sign In" at the upper right, and instead of going to the DashBoard, I get an error message. This has happened to Sondra in CA, I think, and possibly Lavinia and others who no longer post here. It is really quite strange.

I never had trouble until this week. Ah, the joys of computers and cyberspace. (?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home