Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The world upside down

Marion, I can now smile when I think of your winter in New Zealand, the land of the green. And now, white. What a beautiful sight. It is picture postcard pretty. What did Holly think of it?
From Kathi's dogs swimming in the cool waters of Idaho to the heat in Florida and here in southern Ontario, which thankfully as abated for awhile...a nice breather from the hot, humid blanket that settled over this parched area...we even had a thunderstorm with rain early this morning.

Miss AnnieBelle has me flummoxed. She has taken a fancy to my kitchen island cabinet on one corner. Not Bitter Lime, not covering the area with duct tape, not putting plastic in behind the duct tape, nothing is working. In sheer desperation, I have taped her stuffed possum from friend Susan in California, with duct tape, over the corner. I wonder if that will mystify her any? Why is my stuffie taped to the kitchen cupboards upsidedown? She's a monkey. Hard to get mad at her. She has mischief written all over her face.

Rosey

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Rosey - Perhaps Miss AnnieBelle should have been named "Termite."
;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home