Monday, July 25, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrr!!

Its cold here and yesterday we were told there may be snow on the Waitakeres, we missed that but most of the rest of NZ has quite a covering . This area is supposed to be nearly sub tropical!!!! Doris, you poor dear,I am so pleased I have a top loader. I also use a homemade liquid cleaner. A lot of others use fillers which look lovely and bubbly in the machine but are quite useless to clean the clothes. I have quite a few allergies and find homemade cleansers really help. There are a lot of recipes are on the net. I am also in love. My friend and I go to lunch once a month and this time we went to a new quilt store. She had so many bright fabrics and a lot of Kaffe Fassett it was a joy to go there. Normally I don't like his fabric but the florals are great. I am taking my DIL there soon to buy heaps. Wednesday actually was one of the best days I have had recently.A new quilt shop, a lovely lunch, and 2 garden centres in one day. Jeanette and I have been friends for more than 20 years, what more can I say. Must go and wake the dog, he doesn't do cold mornings. Hugs to all from a cold Bee in NZ.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

What a wonderful day you had, Bee! It's great finding a new quilt store that one likes, isn't it. Congrats. :-)
Can't believe the snow in NZ! WOW!
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home