Wednesday, March 9, 2011

not much news

I, like a lot of others, only post if there is something momentous going on, which in my case is very rarely. I promise to post at least once a week if you can put up with my drivel . We don't have raccoons, coyotes, snakes, here only earthquakes. I may have more cats who are coming from Christchurch and have been rescued. I didn't plan on more but have to do something. We sent down a heap of money and also blankets for the rescue pets. One of our rescue group went to help and came back a snivelling heap, she is the last person to send ,she even cries when she gets a home for her kitts. Myself I send them off with a hug and a yippee. Only two left and they are in the middle of my bed in the sun. Afa is a tiny little white and ginger idiot, the runt of the litter and I don't think he will ever grow but attitude!!!!!! He is an idiot fall off things tries to jump across chairs and falls through, gets stuck on the roof , if any kit is in trouble it is always him. By the way Afa is really Arthur but is only half a cat. Sorry ! Hugs for now Bee in a lovely Autumn day in NZ

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

Lovely to hear of your life with the kittens ! Afa.....love it ! Whose idea was that ?
Marion.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Thanks for your update, Bee. Good on you to help with the critters! What a time they are having on South Island.
Hugz, Mary in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home