Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where Is Everybody?

Nothing exciting around here with the possible exception of flash flood warnings. The sun is shining and it's chilly but there has been a lot of rain the past week and the creek here is running very hard but not terribly close to flood stage. Flash floods, however can come upon you in minutes as all that rain water and snow melt from higher elevations comes down the mountains sides.

I've actually resumed working in fits and starts on DD's wedding quilt. It's going together better than I expected. It's busy enough that all the little defects that have bothered me in the past are not noticeable and I'm pleased with the overall effect.

Still having some post surgical discomfort but it's easing up.

I hope someone else has something more interesting to post.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home