Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy dance

So much sad news from NZ. I wanted to post that my quilted jacket is finally finished. Even the collar turned out nice. Took it to show and tell at guild meeting last night.
Rosey or anyone else from Canada-what do you know about TD Bank? Our local bank has been sold to them. I know the T stands for Toronto, so it must be a Canadian bank. Feels like to packman game of several years ago, when one gobbles up the other.
I want so badly to go outside and pull weeds, re-locate some rose bushes, etc, but the wind is whipping the pollen around. The little worm looking things from the oak trees are getting tracked in the house. What a mess. We are in need of rain. There have been wildfires in several counties south of us. Dry brush and lots of leaves so it burns quickly.
I'm trying to hire some teens to come and do yard work, but having a hard time finding any.
One home school girl age 16 is coming tomorrow. I'd like to have a few teen boys, but either they are too busy, or their parents have $$ so the teens don't feel the need.
OK-off to vac. up the wormy things.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home