Thursday, February 24, 2011

Louise Penny books

Hi Rosey--just wanted you to know I finished the Still Life and A Fatal Grace books.
I really like the little town of Three Pines! I wouldn't want to be there in the -30 weather, though. I'm going to take a break from them before I get to the 3rd, The --something season. The one set in springtime.
We are just starting spring here, the pollen is starting. I spent about 3 hrs. on the wallpaper striping today, and my fingers are screaming at me.
Need to take a few hours tomorrow to get back to quilting.
DGS #4 turned 10 yesterday. I just talked to them all. I sent him a Ron-Jon surf shop T shirt with sharks with surfboards on it. He loved it! He will be the only kid in 3rd grade in N. D. with a surf T shirt in the dead of winter. He thinks I'm cool. Oh bliss. Hopefully I can stay cool for a few more years.
We are watching American Idol, rooting for our favorites to get through.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home