Tuesday, February 22, 2011

earthquake/stuff

I just watched the noon news here. Terrible pictures of Christ Church, NZ. The steeple of a stone church fell off, lots of buildings down.
Marion, so glad you are out in the country and are safe.
I did spend about 2 hrs. in the yard yesterday. My eyeballs are paying for it today. Lots of dust and pollen. The pine tree pollen is light green and is on all the cars. All that stuff lying on the ground for the past few months is full of dust. Today I'm staying inside and striping wallpaper off of bathroom walls. Not fun, but the new paper came in today, and it will look much more modern, and "fresh".
I've been looking in garden mags. over the past few weeks. Most of those beautiful things won't grown in our heat and humidity. But I did find some Angels' trumpets in other colors than the white I have. Would love some New Dawn roses to climb on a trellis. I may have to make a field trip to the extension service and have the soil tested.
Back to striping.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home