Friday, February 25, 2011

Marion in NZ - The film footage covering the NZ earthquate, on our news here, is so sad and frightening. I am glad you are safe and able to check in with us. One bit on the TV showed the earth swirling in that 'soup' stuff you described after the first quake a few months ago. I think this one was right in the middle of an asphalt road, perhaps, and all had turned to liquid. Very scary.

Books - - - I'm halfway through Louise Penny's "Still Life" and can't put it down. What a nice writing style she has! A copy of "A Fatal Grace" is sitting on the table, next up to be read.
No spoilers please . . . but I keep wondering if the young agent Yolette Nichol will survive her training, and this investigation, and be on the job in 'AFG.' :-)

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

Agent Nicole is a strange one! It doesn't resolve in the next book, but continues. There are some cold winter scenes, something I just want to read about, not experience.
The mystery of Inspector Gamache is somewhat explained, that's all I'll say.
Sara in Fla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home