Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jane, good for you...

You're right, where are folks?

Thankfully, life is quiet here at the moment and I'm never sure anyone is interested in the day-to-day stuff that goes on but then, if we're lucky, that's how our lives are...no major disasters or disruptions. But then, soon as I say that, something happens.

Today is bright and sunny here in southern Ontario; a snow storm expected, I think, later tonight. Hopefully, more snow for my snowshoeing but then it is to warm up and rain leaving piles of grungy looking dirty snow. That's March. A good month to be away from here. A pot of chicken soup is on the stove; Andrea Bocelli on my Bowes in the studio and a quilt on the worktable, with a beautiful Australian Shepherd on her studio bed. Peaceful. Now watch it all go tilt...lol. Murphy's Law.

Jane, glad you're on the mend. Having adult grandkids visit, how special.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home