Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New baby!

I have a new grand daughter! She was born on Sunday, weighed in a 6lbs, 11 oz and is 19" long. Lots of dark hair, takes after her dad. I'm staying at my daughters all week so my SIL can go back to work (and I can snoozzle the bebe).

You can see her picture at www.brainerdlakeshealth.org scroll down to online nursery and click on Evelyn Joyce. She's a purty one, that's fer sure, lol She's our first grand baby.

I'm enjoying the pet pictures! I'm sure our Daisy will be happy to see my hubby when he gets home later today.

I think they got about 6" of snow in the twin cities, only 3 or so at my dd's place. Stay safe everyone in the storm belt!
Sandi in IGH

7 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Sandi, HUGE congrats going your way! The grands are always wonderful. Enjoy!
Hugz to you,
Mary in Oregon

 
At February 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Jean at Mill Bay said...

You are going to love being a grandma! It is so much fun!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Grace in On said...

Congratulations Sandi, Fantastic news. Glad all went well.
You'll be having a grand time
Hugs
Grace

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Joleen in MN said...

Congrats! I looked at the picture on the hospital site. What a gorgeous little girl. Joleen in MN

 
At February 2, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

Congrats Sandi, what a joy!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Sue in Iowa said...

What a cutie - congrats to all!!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

Congratulations, Sandi, on the new grandbaby. Will you be sewing quilts and clothes for her?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home