Monday, January 31, 2011

Water's better when it belongs to others!


I have the same thing at my house. I like to keep some water for Keno(the cat) in the bedroom
and it's always empty, hum.....same with the outdoor cats water on the front porch, always empty!
Dog bowl, always full!
So dark & dreary here, worse as I get older. I'm cold even when I'm not cold.
Sorry I didn't go to the Road to Ca. now. It's been really nice down there.
Finally have a dry basement & am putting things back, even gleaning a little.
Sandi I ran across a magazine with a quilt of yours. The Virginia reel block, so warm & inviting!
Getting ready to start a buggy barn butterfly quilt for a little girl that has been abused, I know
her grandmother, it terribly sad.
The man that had my Bernina for 3 mos returned it still unrepaired.....have to regroup & get
it somewhere. It managed to make 44 buttonholes in the cute fabric covered tape measures
I made for retreat so it's still a gem in my opinion.
I just don't sew enough to justify a new fancy machine.
Here's a picture of the worlds longest cat "Stewie" from the cat show Sat. It was pretty fun.
Those cat people are pretty crazy ya know!
Hi to all, someone bring me some SUN pleeeeze! Love, Jill

PS: Mary, my DH is reading it, hasn't said a word.

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

Oh Jill, you always inspire me! As busy as your life is you still find time to also work on quilting. When I grow up I want to be more like you. :-)
Hugz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home