Thursday, January 20, 2011

Living with aftershocks

Marion, my nerves would be more than frayed living with the knowledge that the aftershocks from an earthquake could go on for a year following a major earthquake. I've experienced one about that size when living in a suburb of Toronto some years ago and it was a very 'eery' sensation and experience. I'm glad to know that you live in the country still instead of in-town.

Sara, I did watch the Golden Globes and what struck me was the fact that there appeared to be more 'stars' there than at the Academy Awards, likely because of the seating arrangements. I enjoyed that aspect very much and thought the costumes were creative except for Helena Bonham Carter's black dress. What also struck me was the number of 'stars' who were chewing gum. Sheesh...not good on camera.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home