Saturday, January 15, 2011

ROCKY PREPARES FOR LANDING



Lower the landing gear and fasten the seat belts.

This picture was taken by friends as they hiked with their four spaniels along with Rocky who always joins them. Betty said she took picture after picture of him but he moves so fast all she got was a bunch of pictures of his hind end as he passed out of view of the camera. Finally she got lucky and here he is. Sadly, Kit won't go with them although she gets along with the dogs and has allowed Betty to pet her in her home but sees them as threats when they stop by to pick her and Rocky up. We are on adjoining property but I'm 300 or 400 feet apart. I think this shot was taken in my driveway before I had is scraped out Thursday. It's still impassable due to packed frozen snow and ice but temps in the 40sF due next few days.

Needless to say, I'm car shopping. The Prius was a serious mistake. I'm hoping to buy a car with a few years and not too many miles on it with AWD. I hope that will bring the cost as close to possible to a trade off.

Jane with lots to do

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Sara in Florida said...

So, was Rocky skidding, trying to run, or trying to stop?
Sara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home