Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winter..... ugh

Sara in FL - Oh, to even think of 65 degree weather . . . Everyone here is tired of grey skies, rain, drizzle, and snow. Yes, snow is predicted again, for tonight, 1 to 3 inches. Nobody panics anymore, and nobody runs to the grocery at first mention of a snowflake. ;o) We are all so over it.

I keep telling myself that this is normal daily life for all y'all (southern plural form of you) in Canada, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota (did I forget anyone?) and how you spend every winter of your life, and it does help put the brakes on the pity-party, but we are really not accustomed to this. I am almost used to it, so I guess that is good.

Well, we'll see what the roads look like in the morning. Hopefully they will melt quickly. It hasn't been below freezing the past couple days.

Hugs to everyone. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home