Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Misc.

Marion, I've been thinking about those miners! My heart goes out to their families and the miners themselves as they wait this out. May there be a very happy positive outcome.

Jean-Thanks for posting! When I feel tired and dreary over my dull life I can remember your post and be inspired. LOL I need to thin out my stash. If I come across cat fabrics would you be interested in me mailing them up for you to sew items for next year's event?

Not much happening in this house but that's okay. It's been a busy year, it's the start of a busy time so a few days of restfulness will be enjoyed. I'm not reading anything great at the moment. Two books that I loved this past year were "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society" (which was fantastic) and "Prayers for Sale" by Sandra Dallas. My mother was born in a small community on Pike's Peak in Colorado. She always loved the years her family had lived there. This book helped me understand how she felt.

Wishing everyone in the US a wonderful Thanksgiving and a wonderful day/week to everyone else as well. :-)

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home